Investment: How much does a wedding photographer cost?

Husband and wife signing the wedding register

Full Day Wedding Photographer:

What investment packages do you offer?

Investment:

Fully insured and experienced wedding photographer based in Suffolk but always eager to travel (me!)

– Full Day coverage: unlimited coverage from wedding preparations all the way through to the first dance and party

400+ digital photographs from your big day, fully-edited, 1-4 weeks after your wedding date (depending on season)

10 sneak peek photographs just 48 hours after your wedding day

Option to purchase stunning photography extras, such as timeless albums, prints and canvases

Wooden USB drive with your fully-edited photographs included

– A password-protected online gallery, available for 30 days, to share your wedding photographs with all your guests

Complimentary pre-wedding shoot (optional)

– Price: £675 (+ small travel fee depending on location)

Why are wedding photographers so expensive?

What are you hiring me for?

Spoiler: It's not just for taking your wedding photographs!

Clearly, the big one – being your wedding photographer and documenting your magical wedding day memories on the best day of your lives!

But you’re also hiring me to edit all of the captured wedding emotion and hilarity. Although I edit intensely after each wedding (because who wants to wait 4 months for their wedding photos?!?), I always take my time ensuring every moment looks even more special than it did in reality. I’ll edit every photograph from your big day in colour, with a selection of timeless black and whites…Some photos just look far more dramatic like this!

On average, editing a full wedding day will take me 8 days and a couple hundred mugs of tea!

Frequently Asked Questions:

Of course! Feeling comfortable around your potential wedding photographer is one of the most important things to consider before booking the perfect wedding photographer for you.

Usually I like to arrange either a Skype call or a meet up somewhere convenient. We can see how we get along, drink lots of tea (I’m welcoming the British stereotypes here!) and get nattering all about your wedding day!

I’m not just around to click a button and take your wedding pictures, my role as your wedding photographer is to capture the emotion of your big day, be a friendly face to put any nerves at ease and try my hardest to make you both laugh your socks off in the process (even if it’s sympathy laughter at my naff jokes!)

Absolutely!

I’m a true believer in the display of wedding photographs being just as important as the photographs themselves. It’s your wedding day and it’s only going to happen once…Why not remember it in style?

As a wedding photographer, I provide numerous gorgeous packages and photography products ranging from stunning albums to beautiful canvases.

I take a 20% retainer fee (a fancy way of saying ‘booking fee’) which will secure me as your wedding photographer exclusively for your big day. The remaining 80% is due up to 7 days before your wedding date and can be paid as a lump sum or in instalments (whatever works best with you and your fiancé!)

Want more wedding information?

"...she made me look and feel beautiful despite having a baby just 3 months before the shoot..."

– Jessica & Stephen

wanting only your wedding ceremony and a few other events captured?

Investment: Half Day Wedding Photography Package: from £475 (+ small travel fee depending on location)

Having a destination wedding?

Eek, how exciting! Being a keen traveller, I’m always available for destination weddings. Click below and we can have a chat about where in this wonderful world you’re getting hitched and discuss your exclusive investment options!

Worried about your wedding photos not being captured exactly as you'd dreamed?

A lot of people struggle with worrying when it comes to taking the plunge and investing in hiring a wedding photographer.

Don’t worry, I get it. In fact, I’d most likely be the same in your position!

Trusting someone to be the sole documenter of the best day of your lives is…intense, to say the least!

Rest assured: whilst photography and cinematography has always been my biggest hobby, it’s also my full-time career. This means my one (and only!) job is to be behind a camera, documenting the memories a couple make on their wedding days throughout the year.

I’m experienced, I’m passionate, I’m dog approved and you can trust me to get you photographs that reflect you as a couple and your wonderful wedding day (pinky swear!)

Let's start our friendship now and have a chat!

Suffolk wedding photographer | @ 2020 Charlotte Wotton photography